is a synchronous buck Regulator with output current up to 3.1A.
The SP1081F is a synchronous buck Regulator with output current up to 3.1A.It is designed to allow for operating a wide supply voltage range from 4.5V to 30V.The SP1081F has excellent load and lineregulation.The switching frequency is programmable from 60kHz to 1MHz and the synchronous architectureprovides for highly efficient designs. Currentmodeoperation provides fast transient responseand eases loopstabilization.
TheSP1081F requires a minimum numberof readily available standard external components. Other features include cable compensation, programmable current limit and thermal shutdown.
The SP1081F operates in the CC(Constant output Current) mode or CV(Constant output Voltage) mode, and the OCP current value is set by external resistors.
The SP1081F are available in SOP-8L package.
● 4.5V ~ 30V Supply Voltage Range
● Low Quiescent Current to 0.6mA (12V to 5V)
● 32V Input Over Voltage Protection
● ±2% Voltage Reference Accuracy
● ±5% Constant Current Accuracy
● Programmable Frequency (60KHz ~ 1MHz)
● Built in Adjustable Line-Compensation
● Hiccup Short Circuit Protection
● Duty Cycle Range (0~100%)
● Internal Soft Start 3ms
● CC/CV Mode Control
● SOP-8L Package
● Car Chargers
● Portable Charger Devices
● DC/DC Converters with Current Limit